SARA L Moka shoulder bag
The iconic SARA bag is reinterpreted in a maxi format to combine elegance and practicality. A true balance between capacity and delicacy, the SARA L Moka shoulder bag makes it easy to take your personal belongings for a walk. It closes ingeniously with a flap. It's a functional piece of leather goods for everyday use.
in Metropolitan France
for orders over €300
VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, Amex
05 33 09 09 73
within 14 days
in metropolitan France
SARA L Moka leather shoulder bag
Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 9 cm
(Length x Height x Width)
Made in France
LWG-certified bovine leathers
- Adjustable shoulder strap from 94 to 118 cm
- Shoulder strap width: 3 cm
- Flap closure
- One inside patch pocket
Sara [Sare: Basque] is the name of a Basque village surrounded by hills and mountains. Rich in heritage and local culture, it's one of those places where you can enjoy every moment. This territory marked the encounter with the world of saddlery and symbolizes the birth of a beautiful family history. The iconic SARA L Moka bag bears her name in homage to our origins.
Leather is a living, authentic material. The irregularities of its skin bear witness to this. Over time, its hue evolves, it develops a patina and can stain.
Here are our tips for preserving the quality and durability of your SARA L Moka shoulder bag.
1. To keep your leather piece impeccable, dust it regularly with a soft cloth or glove.
2. Gently clean with a damp sponge and glycerine soap. Use gentle circular movements, then rinse thoroughly and leave to dry.
3. To maintain the suppleness and beauty of the leather, nourish it with a nourishing cream and a soft cloth or glove.
When not in use, store your bag in its ERRO upcycled pouch, away from moisture and sunlight.
We recommend using our BORDA maintenance kit.